Monday, 8 June 2015

Anton's Technology Reflection

Music - Term 2 Technology Reflection
Student Voice

What I have learnt:

On the ukulele, I have learnt how to play and read G, F, D7, G7, Dm, and 1 - 3 finger chords accurately. On the guitar, I can read and play D, G, A7, and Em. I can use accurate fingering on the keyboard. In a group, I contribute my ideas willingly.

Questions I have:

Who invented the Guitar?
How many different musical instruments have been made with strings?Image result for guitarImage result for ukulele
Anton - Room 2

2 comments:

  1. Lots of learning gained from your sessions, great to see that you are still curious about the guitar and have more questions. Good luck with continuing to play and learn about the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of learning gained from your sessions, great to see that you are still curious about the guitar and have more questions. Good luck with continuing to play and learn about the guitar.

    ReplyDelete