Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Makayla's Math Autobiography

One of my most memorable math milestones was completing all of my times tables. I did it on the very last day of school in year 3 by knowing all of my 12 times tables. I also remember that there were only 4 people from the whole year that knew them, 3 year 4's and 1 year 3, that year 3 was me. At the end of the day i got a yummy chocolate bar along with this other guy in my class that i was racing against.


My favourite math teacher would have to be Mrs Duggan. Mrs Duggan would always have a little laugh and dance when i asked about a question and how to do it, because it didn't happen very often. I was always really excited when it came to maths time because i would always learn something new. Mrs Duggan was also my best maths teacher because she brought me up to a high standard in preparation for intermediate.

I always get bored in maths when the work is too easy or when I'm being taught something i already know. Ive never really liked doing work that i could do in 1 minute because its just not as fun as doing a hard problem that takes 10 minutes. i also get really annoyed when everyone is talking because its very distracting and i can't get my work done.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your maths autobiograhy. Mrs Duggan sounds like a fun teacher. Make sure you tell your teacher is you think the maths is too easy or if you already know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your maths autobiograhy. Mrs Duggan sounds like a fun teacher. Make sure you tell your teacher is you think the maths is too easy or if you already know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your maths autobiograhy. Mrs Duggan sounds like a fun teacher. Make sure you tell your teacher is you think the maths is too easy or if you already know it.

    ReplyDelete